Online Six Sigma Training Courses & Certification
Institute of Fundamentals in Quality is one of the few institutes in Pune which covers a variety of courses to achieve Six Sigma Certification. As the name suggests the courses at IFQ have been specially designed for students from Engineering, Management & Commerce streams to provide basic knowledge about Six Sigma, TQM, Lean Management concepts. We have trained more than 400 students from Manufacturing, KPO & IT sector. Six Sigma Training courses offered are :-
- Lean concepts covering 5S, KAIZEN, LEAN, VSM
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate course
- Six Sigma Green Belt certificate course
- Six Sigma Black Belt certificate course
- Certificate course in Total Quality Management (TQM)
Our Six Sigma Training Courses & certification provide assistance in achieving International ASQ Certifications of Six Sigma-Black Belt & Green belt. Six Sigma Training Courses, Certificate is given to students who pass out examination & complete project work.
Six Sigma Training Institute in Pune Designing Course for IT, BPO, Medium Scale Factory & Service set up.
Why Training at Institute of Fundamentals in Quality?
In today’s world a lot of knowledge is passed on through Books/Internet but question is how much do we apply? Here is an institute which guides you for your career growth by learning how to apply knowledge of quality and Six Sigma tools.
When a person is attending a class he/she is undergoing learning in 3 stages. In the first stage of understanding one gets into a nodding acquaintance phase wherein he/she is only appreciating the theory. In the second stage he can start paraphrasing the knowledge within the group of acquaintances in his/her own words.
In our training institute we teach participants to the third stage of learning which is the apply phase. It is this stage of learning which starts adding value in your job. In this stage when you are working on a project it will have an impact on financials.
This institute has got trainers who are working in industry and apply all tools and techniques in TQM/Six Sigma regularly. They will work with you as mentors in your project selection and completion. They will ensure the project will make an impact at your work place and will get noticed by Management.
This institute is a part of Enertech group, a 22 years old Company operating in manufacturing areas of UPS, Solar Inverters& LED Lighting.
Unique Aspects Of IFQ's Training
- IFQ is the Institute conducting Training programs adhering to norms given by ASQ for Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt .
- The most important check point of this Training is start and completion of Project work by Participant over the 4 to 6 weeks period they are attending sessions . It is important for the participant to identify the project charter and complete measurement stage during the sessions period which is achieved .
- This enables participant to demonstrate learning and usage of Six Sigma. They can take responsibility of difficult projects and challenging assignments .
- This aspect is most part of training of Six Sigma stipulated by ASQ .
- At the end of session, as a criterion of completion of learning he must present a live project demonstrating savings or benefits to organization. This is very strictly adhered to and achieved for all participants in IFQ .
- At a latter stage if the participant decides to appear for ASQ exams, necessary support is provided by IFQ .
- This enables participant to also achieve International Certification if he/she opts for .
- The syllabus and training methodology of ASQ is adhered to, including case studies , quiz completion, witness project work of earlier participant .
- IFQ also meets the needs of Organizations and Individual of One day session on Quality Tool and relevant soft skill learning. This is for a quick overview of Six Sigma learning.
The most successful programs are: –
- Problems Solving Skills and Communication Skills
- Lean and Team Working tools
- DOE and Leadership tools
- Statistical Tools and Creativity
- QMS & TPM
- IFQ has very good and useful sessions of meeting with other Six Sigma Professionals from the same Industry, be it IT, Service, Mfg, KPO , etc. during the training or later. This enables enrichment of participant with information sharing and experience sharing.
- IFQ also organizes Interview placement & / OR Project placement if asked for.