Our Six Sigma Experts
Vijay Deshpande (B.E. (E & TC) MBA Six Sigma Black Belt Holder)
He has 30 years of experience in managing his own organization. He has implemented Six Sigma tools, ISO systems in his organization. He is a qualified IRCA (UK) QMS Lead Auditor & trained with ASQ certified Black Belt holder.
He is an expert in conducting ASQ syllabus based Six Sigma Training Courses.
Gajanan Kulkarni (Electronics Eng.)
He has 15 years of experience in Electronics, Quality Assurance, Lean Management, TQM, APQP/PPAP, 5s & Kaizen.
He has implemented various improvement projects in following areas : Defects, cost, Timely delivery, Lean six sigma, 5s & Kaizen Implementation.
Mr.Ranjeet Jadhav (Production Eng.)
He has 22 Years of Industrial experience in Production,Quality,Six Sigma.
He is a Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and expertise in Six Sigma training,project coaching and Minitab analysis. He has conducted training globally in Europe,Russia,USA,South East Asia.
Mr. Prakash Raje (Mechanical Eng.)
Mr. Prakash Raje is an astute professional with over 3 decades of experience in Capital Equipment, Machinery & Industrial Products, and Outsourcing & Off-shoring across International & Domestic Markets.Since 2012, he has conducted several lectures/Workshops/training programs at various companies, Management Institutes and at MCCIA on topics related to Strategic Management, Sales & Marketing, Business Communication, and Teamwork & Leadership.
Mr.Umesh Kulkarni (MBA in Operations)
Mr.Kulkarni has 25 years of experience in Quality,Maintenance and Improvement.He is certified in DIF,DPM,DTM. His strengths are 5’s safety,TQM and TPM.
- ITIL 2011,Agile Scrum Master and SFIA Certified Professional with over 33 years of experience in:
Programme / Project Management, Quality Assurance & Management Training & Development Techno-commercial Operations, Client Relationship Management , People Management
- Proficiency of handling a team size varying from 10 to 300 members
- Skilled in managing the designing, development, implementation & maintenance/support
- Gained significant knowledge of the client/business functional requirements in manufacturing (Purchase, Sales, Financial Accounting, Production Planning) and Service Industry
- Efficient in initiating automation of all statutory reporting for BT which led to availability of information at various levels in the organization to know delivery status in terms of schedule, cost & quality
- Adept in establishing Strategic Business Intelligence Solution for the organization by developing Proof-of-Concept using (OBI) Oracle-Business-Intelligence
- Resourceful in introducing automation of intranet based incidents, handling management system (sMAP – Support Measurement Analysis Portal) to improve business performance of customer
- Expertise in carrying out analysis of existing functionalities/applications to understand present state, finding gaps in processes, devising a road map for enhancing applications
- A result – oriented individual with excellent analytical & planning skills