Course title: ITIL fundamentals
Duration: 2 Days
Time: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Thiscourse is appropriate for any professional who is working in service organisation or IT consultancy in Infrastructure management, production support, qualityfunction.
Any professional having at least 4 years of experience in BPO,KPOor EDP department of organization in any business e.g. BFSI segment
Candidate working in an industry who aspires to work in IT or Service Management function
Benefits for participants:
1. Acquire Fundamental Knowledge on service management processes
2. Readiness for ITIL foundation certificate exam
3. Know-how of global best practices in service management
Benefits for HR:
1. Availability of employees equipped with requisite skills
2. Use the trained staff internally for percolation to others
3. Readiness for service management (ISO 20000-1:2011 Standard)certification for organization
4. Reduction in attrition,chrunout
5. Increase employee satisfaction level
1. Classroom / On-line Training
2. Illustrations ,Quiz, Case Studies
Brief Outline of CourseContents:
Day 1: Time: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Session 1: Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle Overview of ITIL 2011, Basic Concepts, Principles of Service Management, Service, Processes, Functions, Roles, ITIL Service Lifecycle
Session 2: Service Strategy Concepts and Models, Processes
Session 3: Service Design Concepts and Models, Key Principles, Processes
Session 4: Service Transition
Concepts and Models, Key Principles, Processes
Day 2: Time: 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Session 5: Service Operations:Concepts and Models, Key Principles, Processes and Functions
Session 6: Continual Service Improvement Concepts and Models, Key Principles, Processes
Session 7: Summary and Review of Key Concepts
Session 8: Case Studies