This course is based on the Measurement System Analysis (MSA) Manual (AIAG documentation), and is designed to provide delegates with the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct measurement system analyses for the Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) as well as routine analyses.
At the end of the course, successful delegates will know how to establish measurement system analysis requirements and how to conduct bias, stability and linearity checks as well as repeatability and reproducibility studies (R&R studies) for variable and attribute data.
- Introduction to Measurement System Analysis(MSA)
- Types of measurement system variation
- R & R Studies for variable data
- R & R Studies for attribute data- Cohen Kappa
- How to conduct a measurement system study
- Practical examples
One day , Time -9.30 AM to 5 PM
Course Fee – Rs. 3000/- + Tax including Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Tea, Biscuits .
Who should measurement system analysis (MSA)?
Management, engineers and/or technicians from engineering, production and Quality Assurance departments