Total Quality Management (TQM)
Our Strength to conduct Total Quality Management (TQM) Certificate training course :
In Industry all Organizations are implementing ISO. However, a good team of MR/Internal Auditor/QC Staff can draw mileage of this best management practice. Our training course “Diploma in Total Quality Management”(TQM) is targeted for this achievement.
Working professionals in Quality dept, operations, marketing can join Total Quality Management (TQM) Certificate Training Course and carve a special career niche for themselves.
Diploma in Total Quality Management training course is planned in 8 sessions of 3 hours each on the weekends.
Total Quality Management (TQM) Certificate Training Course contents are:
- What is Quality? Cost of Quality
- Evolution of Total Quality Management(TQM)
- Principles of TQM
- QC Tools/problem solving tools
- Cost of Poor Quality(CTQ)
- How to use ISO clauses? Clauses of ISO 9001 – 2008 Standard, its co-relation with Organization structure.
- Documentation required+ Quality objectives preparation
- Study of Audit procedures, MR function responsibilities
- MRMS’ format & review
- Minutes of meetings with top management of Dept. Head.
- Lean techniques(5-S, Kaizen, Kanban, Poka yoke)
- Process approach
- Team work
- MRM, implementation of vision, Quality Policy/Objectives
- Class room session
- Experience sharing
- Group discussion
- Exercises for using tools/techniques at work places
- Case studies
8 sessions of 3 hours each on week ends.
Benefits of Total Quality Management (TQM) certificate training course to an employer:
- Preparation to work in Quality Dept. of industry
- Can work as Asst. MR/MR and Internal Auditor.
- Certificate course
Course Eligibility Program Audience
Working professionals/ Junior staff having 1-2 years experience in Quality/Production Inward QC/Stores dept. etc. Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Team leaders, Supervisory staff, Software Professionals, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma.
Certificates will be issued to the participants those completing the examination after completing the training course..