Statistical Process Control provides sound information upon which to make decisions. It allows process performance tracking on a real time basis, allowing for corrective actions to be taken before failure occurs. The best decisions are made using facts and data. The collection and interpretation of data is equally important in manufacturing and service environments.
Who Should Attend?
For all Middle/Senior management employees from Mfg/Operation, Sales & Service, HRD, Finance department, & other department employees of an Organization.
In house training program can be organized for a group of 15 to 20 nos of participants your work place(per batch).
Course Duration: 1 day
- Introduction to SPC, basic statistical concepts
- Types of control charts & uses
- Calculating control limits
- Process capability, Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk
- Attribute control charts
- Examples with Minitab
Take Away of the Program
- Practical workshop with case studies, Data generated during the course
- Use & interpret various control charts, Asses the stability & capability of the business.
Six Sigma Wikipedia –https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Sigma